This is for distant genealogists. If you live in the area, you are
encouraged to visit our Centre and check out our Resources.
Queries may be emailed to: email@example.com
A minimum charge of $50.00 is requested to support the continuing work of compiling and collecting genealogical information. Subject to
approval, additional charges may be assessed as requested or required.Obituary requests only are $10.00 for one or 2 for $15.00.
Payment is by a Canadian or US cheque, made out to "The Lethbridge Branch AGS" and mail to 128, 909 - 3rd Ave. N., Lethbridge AB T1H 0H5, or
a Moneygram can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also can do e-transfers.
The following resources
will be searched:
01. Alberta: An Index of Birth, Marriage and Death Registrations 1870 to 1905
02. Alberta: An Index to Birth, Marriage and Death Registrations Prior to 1900
03. Various Census including 1891, 1901, 1906, 1911, 1916, 1921, and 1926 census for Alberta
04. AGS 'Master Surname' Database for Alberta
05. Local Histories Collection
06. Cemetery records for Southern Alberts
07. Obituaries from Lethbridge Herald and other area newspapers 1885 -2019
08. Who Died When in Southern Alberta 1885 - 1959; 1970 - 1984
09. Lethbridge News 1901-1906 and Lethbridge Herald 1905-1918: A subject & Biographical Index
10. Henderson Directories
11. Various funeral home indexes
12. Various area church records
13. Other databases we have access to
Updated as new sources become available